Monday, October 09, 2006


"Thursday, October 9, 1997
TO DAY We MiTe
GO TO The
cUZinS
And if We DO."



I can't remember what I would have said there. I do know that we might have gone to visit my cousin, Ben, that day. We used to live seven minutes away from them. It was great. We could see them all the time. Now, we sometimes see them twice a year.
The picnic went well. It looked like it was going to rain, but it didn't. We had a great time. I remember, last years picnic, James was only three days old. My sisters and I would fight over who would get to hold him. This year, though, I got him all to myself.
I played organ in church yesterday. I have to do that sometimes. Whenever the organist can't come, I end up having to do it. I really don't mind it that much. It really makes me nervous, though. It's not really as hard as it used to be.

No comments: