Friday, October 06, 2006


"Monday, October 6, 1997
GRAMA and GRAPA
WENt To A
DiNNER
AND We did Too."

Little James turned one last week. It's been a whole year since he was born. He's so big now. He's smart, too. He helped me pick up the mess he made today.
We have a church picnic tomorrow afternoon. It will be nice.
My family is going to Myrtle Beach at the end of the month for three days. We are all looking forward to it. We did that two years back, and it was wonderful. I'm very excited.
I really ought to go to bed now.

2 comments:

Genuine Lustre said...

The beach sounds really nice. But I only seem to be in the beach mood in late winter early spring when everything is grey and yucky. I've never been to Myrtle beach, but a lot of my friends have. Have fun!
Liddy

Genuine Lustre said...

Sorry, I don't have a blog, so I had to use my mom's username.