Sunday, October 29, 2006

"Monday, October 13, 1997
We are GoinG
TO STarT To
Poot the

Wednesday OCtober 22
1997
H WeeK
toMARo
ANNE is
CuMiNG
yuSter

Wday 01-29-97
TodAy the
LADyBuGs WERE
ATTACKiNG
the hows. I LOVED it.
I GOT TO KECH
SUM
LADYBUGS
AND thEN
I LET thEM
GO."


I know I haven't posted in a while. I have been meaning to. I suppose I should explain what I was talking about nine years ago.
10/13, I was saying that we were going to start to put pictures that we had colored from The Big Picture Bible Time Line book compiled by Carol Eide on the kitchen walls. I remember being very excited about it.
10/22, I remember that Anne was our baby sitter, and she would always read us the Barnyard Dance book by Sandra Boynton. We loved it! I was going to write about what happened the day before, but I can't remember what that was.
10/29, Something I remember vividly. The ladybugs seemed to have swarmed over our whole house! The same thing happened the next year in the last week of October. I also remember that I wrote that sitting in the back of the van.

I was in a Missoula Children's Theatre play, The Little Mermaid, the week of the 15th. It was lots of fun. My mom always said that I would love to do that sort of thing, and I do!
We leave for Myrtle Beach tomorrow morning! I cant wait! Did I mention that my dad's parents are meeting us there? It's going to be great!
My brother, Matt, is turning nine on Saturday. That means that, when I wrote all those things in my journal, he wasn't born yet. That doesn't even seem possible. It's amazing how fast he's grown.

I have to get to bed now.

ps. I know the pics aren't there yet. The scanner is not working. I'll get them soon.

No comments: