Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"April 25 9198 SaturDaY
TodaY it was Windee"

I don't know why I wanted to remember, forever and always, that it was windy that day nine years ago. I think I just wanted to write, but couldn't think of anything more important to write about.
I meant to write, last time, that Mom signed me up to take driver ed the week after Easter, but I forgot. The class was really really boring. There was this one guy siting next to me who would not shut up! He was really driving me crazy. I did see a girl there that I knew from StageStruck. That was unexpected, but fun.
I started driving the cheese car this week. I have the same driving instructor that Rachel had, Mr. Rogers. I was really scared at first, and I still am gripping the wheel too tightly, but I'm getting better. I got to use cruise control today on highway 70. Mom was really impressed when I told her.
Back on the thirteenth, my last day of Drivers Ed class, Bekah fell rollerblading, and fractured her wrist. She had to get a cast. She's the first one in our family to break a bone. Her cast will come off right before we leave on vacation.
We leave for vacation two weeks from tomorrow. Mom is really worried. I know it will all be better once we leave. Until then, however, things are kinda hectic around here. I have to finish my current crochet project before we leave. I'll probably do that tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: