Monday, February 19, 2007

"February 19' 1998
YesterdaY I Got A Letr
it was from rachele!
this is"


I suppose I'll have to explain this. When I lost my first tooth, I wrote Rachel E a letter to tell her all about it. She wrote me back and sent me a sticker! I remember being so excited about it. I was going to copy the letter down in my journal. I don't know why I stopped writing in the middle like that.
Auntie Faith, my dad's youngest sister, is getting married three months from today. I've been counting the days since last May. It's only eighty-nine days away! It's really exciting. She wants Rachel, Rebekah and I to sing at her wedding with our cousins. We all want to have matching dresses, though we don't know if things will work out that way.
The choreographer was back yesterday. I had to be at the college from one 'till eight-thirty, with only five to six for dinner! It's a lot harder than I thought it would be, but it really is a lot of fun. They're having a play this summer, Li'l Abner, and I think I'll audition for it.
Mom wants me to get off and go to bed. So, I guess I will.

No comments: