Monday, January 29, 2007

"1998 JANUARy 29
I had a great chrisMis.
LAST Niet Aftre Dinner MOM
Sent Me into Mi ROOM
And She TOld Me I Cant
Cam Out Until the
Barbee's Wr cleend UP
And I Finnisht This
Morning."

I remember this. Mom had grounded me because my floor was covered in barbie dolls. It actually happened twice. The barbie I'm holding in the pic is a Rapunzel doll that I got for Christmas. Mom is saying "GOOD JOB", if you can't read that.
I had rehearsal this evening. We got our tee shirts! They're bright green. I have rehearsal again tomorrow night, Wed night, and Thu night! We don't have the schedule for after that.
I have piano lessons tomorrow. I'm really good at forgetting to practice. It's my special talent!
My current crochet project is coming extremely well. I'm almost done!

No comments: